Tuesday, December 31, 2013

...I drank the Kool-Aid

It's 4:30AM and I'm still not feeling great, but I'm up and getting ready for work!  You know you drank the Kool-Aid when you feel guilty for not being at work to take care of your health!  Anyway, if my health allows, I'm excited to get back.

Tonight is New Year's Eve!  I hope everyone out there has a great time.  My friends tend to not plan much (in fact, most of them have to work), but I really feel like living it up a little so I'm heading into downtown Seattle for a multi-course dinner and a new beer release!

As for training, I'm not sure if I'm up for it, but I really do want to run today.  My schedule says to do hill repeats.  Maybe I can grab a light hill and go at it.  The nice thing about running up hills, you can curl into a ball and roll back down!

How are you spending NYE?  Stay tuned for my New Year's Resolutions post!

No comments:

Post a Comment