Monday, December 16, 2013

Health scare

It's 130 AM...  I'll admit that it's not that strange for me to be up at this time.  I drink lots of water and usually it wakes me up (just realized that this might seem like I wet the bed).

Tonight, I saw blood in my urine.  It freaked me out!  Like every modern person, I looked it up online and only accepted the worst possible reasons for this. 

After a few minutes of realizing that today would be my last, I started to reflect on my last few days... 

Work went really well.  I won an award.
My runs have been awesome!
I spent lots of time with friends.
Received a few Christmas cards.
Ate at a couple of good restaurants.

Which brought me to last night's dinner.

I had a beet salad. 

Well that explains it.  Back to sleep.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment