Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Workout Forecast


I can't believe I made it to the third one of these!  So what have I done since creating this Race Ready Ryan blog?  A few things!

1.  Created some accountability in that I've been sticking to my runs as planned.
2.  Got my friends involved.
3.  Promoted a local running shop that deserves more attention!
4.  Caught a cold!
5.  Ran my first virtual 5K.
6.  Started bike-commuting to work.

Not bad!  It's as if putting these down in words helps when the results are not immediately tangible.

So here's my schedule this week if my health permits:


- Monday, December 30, 2013:  3M run and Strength Training
- Tuesday, December 31, 2013:  6 x Hill Repeats
- Wednesday, January 1, 2014:  3M run and Strength Training - Happy New Year!
- Thursday, January 2, 2014:  40 min Tempo
- Friday, January 3, 2014:  Rest, Stretch, and Beer
- Saturday, January 4, 2014:  3M run w/Fartlek
- Sunday, January 5, 2014:  90 min long run (3/1)

No comments:

Post a Comment