Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from all of us (me) at Race Ready Ryan!  Hopefully everyone got exactly what they wished for... and perhaps even a few miles in!

This year I received some awesome running gear!  I got a Brooks L.S.D. Lite Jacket III, a foam roller, and a framed photo of me crossing the finish line at the Seattle Half Marathon!

The jacket is truly awesome.  I have not owned a running jacket before this so I don't have much basis for comparison, but this jacket has everything I'm looking for.  It's bright, comfortable, and reflective.  It's also incredibly light and breathable which my other athletic jackets are not.  I can't wait to come home from work and try it out!

I was also able to pick up my bicycle from my sister's house so I may start riding to work soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment